* * * Some of our Breeding/Show dogs live in our "Approved Guardian Homes and raise litters for Princetin Poodles " * * *
We are so grateful for our Guardian families and co-owner homes. Everyone gets the love & affection they need & deserve. They live in our homes & sleep in our bedrooms. We get to add dogs to our breeding program that we otherwise would not be able to consider. This assures diversity we may otherwise miss out on. We currently have one litter of 8 black solids between Kitty x Journey litter born on November 8, 2022 and another litter of 6 parti's between Chiffon x Rebel litter born on November 5, 2022. We also have an upcoming litter of expected solid whites and silvers. Puppies are whelped and raised and in our Approved Guardian Homes. Upcoming litters will be posted soon under the PUPPIES UPCOMING LITTERS page drop down box with clickable named litters. Please click on the parents names under this drop down box of PUPPIES AVAILABLE page.
UPDATED: November 24, 2022
Princetin Poodles LLC breeds Standard Poodles exclusively. We are located in South West Florida. We, and our "Guardian Homes" have litters available early spring, summer and sometimes fall each year. - our solid colors are: Inky blacks, whites, apricots, creams and silvers. Also, full brindle (striped), full sable, parti, brindle parti, Sable parti and brindle pointed phantom, brindle tuxedo and sable tuxedo.
Remember when you're looking for that perfect puppy, you may need to wait for a litter to be born. Reputable and careful breeders do not have puppies available all the time and a good puppy is well worth the wait. If you are willing to settle for just any puppy, that is exactly what you will get, just any puppy.
PLANNED LITTERS FOR 2022:
Various SOLID Colors in White ~ Black ~ Silver ~ Cream ~ Various Multi-Colors in Full Brindle ~ Parti ~ Sable Parti ~ Brindle Parti ~ Brindle Pointed Phantom - Tuxedo - Brindle Tuxedo - Sable Tuxedo
* * * Some of our Breeding/Show dogs live in our "Approved Guardian Homes" * * *
We are so grateful for our Guardian families and co-owner homes. Everyone gets the love & affection they need & deserve. They live in our homes & sleep in our bedrooms. We get to add dogs to our breeding program that we otherwise would not be able to consider. This assures diversity we may otherwise miss out on.
OUR BABIES SELL FAST, SO DON'T MISS OUT!!
To "Reserve" your puppy from an upcoming or planned litter, you may place your deposit upon the approval of your puppy questionnaire. DEPOSITS OF $500.00 DOWN is required to "hold" your baby. You may choose your "PICK" according to the "date" of your deposit. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, but transferable to the next litter, toward the purchase price of the puppy. 1st and 2nd "pick" male and female are always reserved for SERVICE DOG CANDIDATE and SHOW HOMES Clients. Click on SALES INFORMATION upper tab for more information. All puppies sold with "Limited" AKC Registration (companion homes only ~ spay / neuter) OR "Full" AKC Registration, only to approved show homes.
When you purchase a PRINCETIN POODLES puppy, you will receive the following:
* Congenital Health Guarantee
* Parents are fully Genetically Health Tested/screened and verifiable on OFA database website and DNA/EMBARK and DNA/PAW PRINTS tested. Chic Qualified - Hips - Elbow - Patella - Leg Calve-Perthes - Cerf/Caer (eyes) - PRA PRCD - Hereditary Cataracts - PRA CRD4 - Day Blindness - Congenital Cardiac - Thyroid - Full Dentition, Scissor Bite - DM - NEWS - VWD Type 1 & Type 2 - MDR1 Drug sensitivity - Chondrodystrophy Intervertebral Disc Disease, CDDY/IVDD - Osteochondrodysplasia - GM2 Gangliosidosis - Congenital Macrothrombocytopenia - Shaking Puppy Syndrome.
* VGL - Diversity Testing - Color Testing
* 100% Poodle
* No Merle
* Veterinarian Recommended & Veterinarian Referrals. Many veterinarians have purchased puppies from us.
* Florida State Veterinary Health Certificate issued by our Veterinarian
* Vaccination Record (6 & 8 weeks old 5 way puppy shots)
* Vet puppy wellness physical exam by our veterinarian (patella, hips, eyes, ears, teeth, bite, lymph nodes, heart, weight, temperature, fecal flotation, vaccine)
* Puppies grass litter box trained and learning to potty outdoors
* Sire & Dam's pedigree and pictures are located on our website to view
* AKC Registration
* Puppy packet (free samples of heart worm and flea products with coupons from vet, when available)
* Martingale collar to fit by 14-16 weeks of age - through adulthood
* Puppy Nyla Bone and/or a toy
* Puppy will go home groomed and will have been groomed a few times prior to 8 weeks of age
* Current starter puppy food, now feeding "Victor Professional" All Life Stages 40 lbs in a black & purple bag, purchased at Tractor Supply Company (TSC)
* Tails are docked at show length taking off 1/3 of the tail and dew-claws are removed (root & nail at 3 days old)
* Temperament Puppy Aptitude Tested by VOLHARD and ABO ~ also PERSONALITY Testing and "Natural Ability" Service Dog Testing by our professional service dog trainer of 25 years.
* Our dogs sleep in our beds with us and watch tv on our sofas. They truly are our family.
* A well socialized puppy that is handled daily by our family, children and grandchildren with your family in mind.
* Puppy Culture Protocol
* Puppies are exposed to the many elements of nature such as: Surrounding cattle, horses, goats, automobiles (out of puppy play area, but in view) flags, bicycle, stroller, large balls, puppy play gym, tunnel, wobble board, slide, scate board, wind socks above, sound desensitization of lightning, thunder, guns, ambulances and different textures to walk on.
* Wormed with Pyrantel Pamoate & Fenbendazole
* Given Marque/Toltrazuril at 6, 7 and 8 weeks old (for new change of environment to their new home)
* We encourage puppy buyers to read and print out the whole page, PRE-PURCHASE SUPPLIES and keep it in your puppies file. Breed specific information as well.
* A "LIFETIME" OF HELP AND SUPPORT by email or phone or text.